Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Weddings, parties, anything

A full on weekend of celebrations. Started Friday with what was meant to be a nice sunny Melbourne day, ended up being a rainy cold event, so Ella's 6th birthday party with her 15, 6 year old friends ended up being inside. Girls are different to boys, I don't remember the boys having dancing parties. Still a great night had by all.

Then Saturday arvo I drove the 90 minute down to Phillip Island for a wedding I was doing. Was a bit of a family affair, as it was the sister of my sister in law on Helen's side. Had had a great time with Sam and Kate leading up to the wedding, and the day was a special one. It went off well with loads of positive comments, especially from the father of the bride, I have now married 2 of his 3 daughters and he was wondering when the next one would be... a prophet I am not. Still was a great time to catch up with Helens brother Nigel and family, the photo is with me and my 2 16 year old neices. I also enjoyed the drive down and back on my own, just listening to the cricket and the Aussies thrash, again, the Kiwis. It doesn't get much better than this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home