Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Kickboxing friends

Went to the Klong Toey community centre Monday afternoon with Ash to “help out” with the soccer program. I caught up with some young kids I met last year who I had taught English to and also helped out with some Thai kick boxing training. They were keen for me to see their kick boxing and for me to “train” them, read put the mittens on and let them punch and kick me. Was great fun and got me working up a real sweat and great for them to remember me and some things we taught them. This was also a good warm up for the soccer games we played later on as we put together a 5 a side Aussie team against many of the Thais, we did ok and even won a couple of games much to Ash’s surprise. Very sweaty stuff this though playing in 35c plus temperatures on the concrete, must be crazy eh…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home