Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Thailand bound...

In the midst of everything that happens I am currently trying to get through as much work as I can, and maybe even start to pack because tomorrow morning I head off to Thailand for 18 days. I am faciliating a short term trip for people to teach English to young children in the slums of Klong Toey in Bangkok through UNOH and the local Ta Rua church community. For the next 2 weeks we will be spending our time supporting the amazing work of the Barkers and Rod who live in Klong Toey. I am looking forward to it, and it will be my 3rd trip in the past 2 years and a great time to connect with our sister church community with the Ta Rua church. I'll attempt to write often of our journies. Last year 3 of us from Foothills went and we kept a blog going. This year the Dekkers from Foothills are also going and attempting to write also. Would appreciate your thoughts, prayers and words through this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home