Friday, June 02, 2006

Life in the Ukraine

Just read a little of my good mate Sean's experiences recently in the Ukraine, where we have some associates of God's Squad. It sounds like life on another planet. Here's a sample:
I'm in the Ukraine, somewhere. Apart from being a couple of hours from Kiev. I have absolutely no idea where I am. Having done battle as a passenger in rush hour traffic, travelled the wrong way down a motorway to negotiate the aftermath of a six truck pile up I am now quite glad to be eight floors up in a very modest apartment - all be it over looking a slowly sinking Lada in boggy wasteground. The next few days would see a further six road accidents within earshot, narrowly miss being wiped out by a drunk driver who did clatter head on into my friend on his bike seriously injuring him.
Read more from Sean here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home