Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Bushisms

For Christmas last year my good mate Marc, got me a desk calander with 365 classic quotes of wisdom from the great George W. I thought I'd share a few of them here:
"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country"
"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure"
"The future will be better tomorrow"
"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls"
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it"
God help America

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 11, 2006 4:28:00 PM, Blogger rev tc said...

g'day barro - lovely to see your mugshot on the blog, and what a nice surprise to hear from you.
its quite amazing who actually does reconnect via this medium, as some kiwi friends from nelson days (1993) have just this week emailed me through the blog.
hope things are well in your neck of the woods. i won't be at greenbelt this year, as i'm going sailing instead.
don't recall seeing your mates from rivertribe last year....
please give my regards to all.
bless you mate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home